Are you looking for new hair extensions? You're in luck – there are a multitude of options to choose from that offer a variety of unique qualities and characteristics! Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian, and Indian hair types are the most sought-after due to the impressive quality and versatility they offer.
But how can you distinguish between each type when selecting the perfect hair extensions? Don't worry – this article is here to answer your questions and provide a deep dive into each! Let's get started by uncovering the various origins, textures, and style possibilities these popular choices have to offer. Come on an exciting journey with us as we explore all four extraordinary varieties of hair extensions.
Introducing 4 Hair Types: Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian, and Indian Hair
Buckle up because we're about to unravel the mystery of distinguishing Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian, and Indian hair. Here's a brief overview of each type:
What Is Brazilian Hair?
Brazilian Hair is a type of hair material used in hair extensions and wigs, and is one of the most sought-after types of hair on the market! Its unique combination of delicate yet tough texture, along with its gorgeous curl, gives it a top spot in West African countries. Not only this but as an ideal choice for many African American women.
Brazilian hair extension is especially noteworthy due to its thick and unbelievably soft constitution. Only a few bundles can get a full, voluminous result.
Brazilian hair has a remarkable texture that blends seamlessly with any hair type, whether it be straight, wavy, or slightly curly. Brazilian hair's natural shine eliminates the need for any extra blending, allowing it to enhance any hairstyle you can imagine to achieve a new level of beauty.
Features of Brazilian Hair
It might just be the holy grail of hair extensions! Brazilian hair boasts a wide range of features, including:
- This hair is heavy in density and coarse in texture.
- Brazilian hair color is generally dark (1B) with possible hints of brown.
- It has a natural shine and luster, blending well with various hair types.
- Brazilian Hair is versatile and can be styled in various textures, from straight, wavy, to curly.
- If cared for properly, it can withstand humidity and is fade-resistant.
- Brazilian hair is soft and holds curls very well.
- This hair material is ideal for creating lace wigs and sew-in hair extensions.
- Whether your hair is frizzy, wavy, straight, or curly, Brazilian Hair is suitable for all hair types. You don't have to worry about compatibility.
Best Brazilian Hair Styles
Brazilian Straight Hair
Straight hair is the simplest hair texture in Brazilian hair, very straight and sleek, providing a smooth and shiny appearance. It can be worn as is or styled into various looks. In addition, Brazilian straight hair is easy to style and take care of.
Brazilian Body Wave Hair
Body wave is a popular texture in Brazilian hair. It features loose "S" waves that create volume and movement, giving a more natural and relaxed look. Looking for an elegant vibe hair texture? Body wave is the best choice.
Brazilian Curly Hair
Since Brazilian Hair holds curls well, Brazilian curly hair has tight and springy curls that provide a voluminous and bouncy look. It offers a stunning and bold appearance, perfect for those who desire more texture and definition.
Now that you know all about Brazilian hair, let's talk Malaysian!
What Is Malaysian Hair?
Malaysian Hair is quickly becoming a favored beauty choice due to its remarkable properties and incredible versatility. Alive with a glossy sheen and tremendous texture, this head-turning weave is splendidly smooth and exceptionally soft.
Not only does the gloss stand throughout successive shampooing, but it adds a special flair to the entire hairstyling extravaganza! Malaysian hair can meet even the gloomiest styling requirements with ease, so take a chance and discover hideaway exclusivity.
It's said that it comes from generous Malaysian donors and is presented as untreated, virgin locks that have never been colored or chemically treated. It's commonly sold in its unprocessed, or "virgin, "state. To the untrained eye, Malaysian hair has a gleaming, lustrous luster with thicker strands than provenances from India. What sets it apart is its soft texture and unbelievable silkiness. When you wash Malaysian hair a few times, it dries straight yet still maintains some body and texture for an utterly convincing feminine look!
Features of Malaysian Hair
To be sure, Malaysian hair is one-of-a-kind! Here are some of its notable features:
- The material is light and fluffy but still has enough substance to add fullness.
- Medium to thick density giving you a full appearance.
- When treated properly, hair can maintain a desirable curl or style.
- Great for creating wavy hairstyles and providing limitless styling options.
- The hair is made solely from REMY hair and meets the highest international standards.
- Malaysian hair is easier to manage and has less frizz compared to Indian hair, which is a benefit.
Now that you know all about Brazilian and Malaysian hair, you can begin to make informed decisions when shopping for your beautiful hair extensions! Let's move on to the next two, Peruvian and Indian hair.
What Is Peruvian Hair?
Let's talk about Peruvian Hair, which is distinct and unique compared to Brazilian and Malaysian hair. Peruvian hair can have a thicker and more voluminous texture due to its diverse origins. Additionally, this hair is of high quality because the cuticles remain intact and aligned in the same direction.
The quality of Peruvian hair is exceptional as it is 100% unprocessed and pure virgin hair. It offers a wide range of styling options, such as coloring, flat ironing, and curling, to achieve different fun and sassy looks. The natural thickness and volume of the hair give a full appearance when installed without requiring the use of synthetic hair bundles.
Features of Peruvian Hair
Peruvian hair stands out for its unique features, which make it a must-have. Here are some benefits you can expect when buying quality Remy Peruvian hair:
- This hair type has a medium to coarse texture that can be styled into various wavy and curly hairstyles.
- Peruvian Hair is thick enough to add volume but still feels lightweight for a comfortable wearing experience.
- It can blend in with other types of hair, such as those with relaxed African-American textures.
- The hair can be curled or straightened without damage– it's totally up to you!
- Peruvian hair works well for both sleek straight styles and short edgy cuts, making it versatile whether you prefer a classic or modern look.
Let's wrap things up by discussing Indian hair extensions, the holy grail of hair.
What Is Indian Hair?
Finally, we come to the ever-so-desirable Indian hair! It is one of the most popular types of hair on the market today for its texture and versatility. It's often said that when it comes to extensions, Indian hair has no rival! This is because Indian hair has an enviable combination of strength, texture, luster, color, and softness– all qualities that make it a dream come true for wearers.
Virgin Indian hair is incredibly versatile, offering three distinct textures – Natural Straight (which is slightly wavy), Natural Wavy, and Curly with a slight variation in curl tightness. With its adaptability, anyone can easily achieve their desired style – whether it's straightening for a smooth look or curling using a curling iron. Plus, Virgin Indian hair boasts an array of natural color shades — from jet black to dark brown and everything that falls in between. It's never colored or treated before being sold, which adds to the uniqueness because each bundle has the potential to be slightly different from the rest in terms of color!
Features of Indian Hair
Every type of hair has its advantages, and Indian hair is no exception. Here are some of the features that make it so popular:
- You can style it in various ways by curling, straightening, or cutting it to achieve any desired look.
- Compared to other types of hair extensions, Indian hair offers more volume per gram because it is naturally thick and dense.
- Indian Hair is both lightweight and durable, allowing it to maintain its shape over a longer period.
- Indian Hair can allow coloring, bleaching, or highlighting of hair without causing damage.
- Indian Hair has a natural dark color that complements other shades seamlessly.
So, there you have it– all the deets on Indian, Peruvian, Malaysian, and Brazilian hair. From texture to color, each type of hair has unique attributes that make it a great choice for your next head-turning hairstyle. With this knowledge in hand, you can now shop confidently and get the perfect hair extensions for your needs!
Which Hair Type Is Best For You?
The main point of this blog is that there's no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to buying hair extensions. Each type of hair has its pros and cons, so it all comes down to what you're looking for in terms of texture, color, and styling options. Here are some key points to consider before making your purchase:
- Your hair type and texture
- What kind of look you're going for
- Maintenance requirements for the extensions
Now that you have all the facts, it's time to take the plunge and find your perfect match! Here are some suggestions to help you choose which hair type to choose:
- If you want natural volume and thickness, go for Brazilian hair.
- Indian hair is great if you're looking for versatile styling options.
- For a lightweight yet strong look, try Malaysian extensions.
- And finally, Peruvian hair is perfect if you want a blend of waves and curls.
No matter which type of hair you opt for, don't forget to show your locks some extra love and care. With the right maintenance routine, your extensions will last longer and look better with every wear! And that's all there is to it. Now go forth, and get ready to dazzle everyone with your new hairstyle!
How To Maintain Brazilian, Peruvian, Malaysian, And Indian Hair Extensions?
Choose shampoo and conditioners specially designed for hair bundles and regularly wash your hair bundles to remove oil and dirt.
Detangle and brush
Keep in mind to use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your hair extensions to avoid unnecessary tangles and shedding.
Moisture your hair by applying deep conditioner, that's the key to making your hair healthy and last longer.
Remember to apply heat protectant before restyling your hair bundles with heat tools like a hot comb, straighter, or curling iron.
In A Nutshell
The battle of the four hair types can create confusion and overwhelm when it comes to finding the right texture for your lifestyle. But, by taking an in-depth look at each type of hair extension - Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian, and Indian -you'll be sure to find the perfect weapon for your beauty arsenal.
Just remember what you've learned here today: Brazilian hair extensions may give incredible volume and body, while Malaysian extensions bring a soft touch of versatility. For coarse-textured fun, you might look to Peruvian extensions, while Indian will give you luxurious length and control. Keep all this in mind as you explore all the tantalizing options offered on the Hair Wars battlefield! Ready, set...hair wars!!